NVS worm gearbox
Economical servo worm
The NVS servo worm gearbox with output shaft is the perfect choice for both cyclic and continuous operation. The gearbox has a constant low backlash over the entire service life and affords consistent high quality with high positioning accuracy.
- Technical data / Dimension sheets (1 MB)
- Catalog alpha Basic Line & alpha Value Line (15 MB)
- Ordering code / CAD data NVS
- Technical documents (incl. operating manual) (5 MB)
- Instruction sheet: Shrink disk (773 KB)
- Instruction sheet: Sealing Plate (122 KB)
- Operating manual cynapse® (434 KB)
- Motor mounting video alpha Value Line
WITTENSTEIN - North America
1249 Humbracht Circle
Bartlett, IL 60103
1 630 540-5300
The NVS worm gearbox convinces with a high performance in economical standard applications in cyclic and continuous operation.
No stick-slip effect
The stick-slip effect is not an issue in applications with the NVS thanks to the perfected hollow-flank toothing.
In addition to the shaft output shapes, the worm gearboxes are also available in a corrosion-resistant design.
Radial shaft seal
- Very long service life
- Optimized for continuous operation
- Medium torsional backlash accuracy over the entire service life
- High efficiency
- High power density
- Bearing package to absorb axial and radial forces
- Very well suited to high input speeds
High overload capacity to absorb axial and radial forces
Metal bellows coupling
- Completely backlash free
- Lifetime durable and maintenance free
- Easy assembly
- Protects the motor through thermal linear expansion compensation
WITTENSTEIN alpha in all axes
WITTENSTEIN alpha develops complete, single-supplier solutions for any driving axis. They can be used in virtually any application – from high-precision axes in manufacturing systems to packaging machinery where maximum productivity is required.
The name WITTENSTEIN alpha is a byword for premium quality and reliability, high precision and synchronization accuracy, highest power density, a long lifetime and very simple motor mounting.